Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nikon D7000

Nikon D7000
Camera Body Weight: 780g


Best Buy Features:
  • 16.2MP APS-C Sensor
  • 1080P at 24 FPS video with mic jack for external microphone
  • ISO 100-6400 (25,600 extended)
  • 39-point AF Focusing (with 3D tracking)
  • New 2016 pixel metering sensor
  • 132 x 105 x 77mm
  • 30-1/8000th of a second shutter range
  • Twin SD card slots
  • 3 inch 921k dot screen
AF Tracking is the main feature of the D7000, the AF being one of its impressive aspects.  Perfect for photographers into the action.

3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to find a good dslr as I am trying to get into the hobby of photography. A good friend recommended the Nikon D7000 but according to this article you wrote, this weighs 780g which can be quite heavy for camera. I am 60 years old and would have trouble keeping my hand steady for a few minutes. Can you recommend a good camera with specifications quite at par with the Nikon D7000 or should I just get a tripod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really must save up for the D700. For those of you who don’t know, this actually is known as Nikon’s first compact SLR. I would also like to clarify if this camera is supposed to rival Canon EOS 5D Mark II? I have nothing against Canon, but I have always been a Nikon fan through and through. I can’t wait to get my hands on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving a rundown of the specs of the Camera, but can you please give some more information on the features? I'm not really that familiar with DSLR's. What in the world is AF tracking? It would really help if there was more explanation on your site.

    ReplyDelete